video specialist (volunteer position)
Be a part of making a difference for diverse communities and health care interpreter! Expect to work with a fun team, all while boosting your experience along the way! It’s also a great resume building and networking opportunity as well.
We are looking for a video and multimedia guru to produce 1-3 short clips for the conference surrounding health care interpreting and the specific theme of the event (to be decided). The video specialist would work with the conference chair to develop a film strategy, capture footage and potentially interview involved individuals, and edit the footage into 1-3 minute videos. The video specialist may also help with capturing video at the conference.
- Help create creative and relevant video storylines
- Capture high quality video and audio footage in a timely manner, following a set in place project management plan
- Edit the footage and present drafts to the conference chair for feedback
- Assist with capturing video footage the day of the conference
- Background in videography
- Experience preferred in making event videos
- Have access to high quality, HD video and audio equipment
Duration of Position
Average 2-3 hours a week
Deadline to apply
Open Until Filled