Winter 2018: OHCIA 64-Hour Health Care Interpreter Training
Perfect for Both New and Experienced Interpreters!
Winter 2018 SCHEDULE
Every Saturday beginning January 20, 2018 and ending march 10, 2018
Class Times: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
OHSU School of Nursing, 1st floor auditorium
(3455 SW Veterans Hospital Rd Portland, OR 97239)
The course is taught by experienced and cERTIFIED Interpreter, david thompson.
- Module 1: Introduction to Health Care Interpreting I - Saturday, January 20th, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Module 2: Medical Terminology for Interpreting I - Saturday, January 27th, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Module 3: Medical Terminology for Interpreting II- Saturday, February 3rd, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Module 4: Overview of Anatomy & Physiology I - Saturday, February 10th, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Module 5: Overview of Anatomy & Physiology II - Saturday, February 17th, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Module 6: Health Care Interpreting Ethics & HIPAA - Saturday, February 24th, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Module 7: Advanced Health Care Interpreting I - Saturday, March 3rd, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Module 8: Advanced Health Care Interpreting II, Job Fair and Final Exam - Saturday, March 10th, 8:30 AM to 5: 30 PM
PLEASE REVIEW OUR TRAINING DETAILS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS, before completing the registration form and proceed to check the box below.
"new requirement "
this INCLUDES LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY PRE-REQUISITE - oregon health authority language requirement.
"all spots for Winter 2018 scholarships have been filled"
64 HRS HEALTH CARE INTERPRETER TRAINING REGISTRATION FORM
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND OUR WINTER TRAINING IS CURRENTLY FULL, WE ARE NOT ADDING MORE NAMES TO OUR WAIT LIST BUT TO BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT SPRING TRAINING PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM here!
*THIS DOESN'T GUARANTEE REGISTRATION IT'S ONLY FOR NOTIFICATION PURPOSES.
Our Spring Training 2018 is around the corner, we encourage you to visit our website and follow us on Facebook, so you can register soon for classes starting in april. also, sign up for our informative newsletters below!!
Our training is currently full and if you want to add your name to our Winter Training wait-list, complete the application below as if you were registering, and click the Wait-list Sign Up button at the end. This does not guarantee a spot and payment won’t be required at this time. There are some things you should know:
If and when a seat opens up, a notification email will be sent to the first student on our list. That student will then have 24 hours to contact us from the time the email was sent. If that student does not contact us within 24 hours, they will be dropped from the wait-list and the next student on the list will be notified.
This form has been deactivated and is closed to any further submissions.