volunteer coordinator (volunteer position)
Be a part of making a difference for diverse communities and health care interpreter! Expect to work with a fun team, all while boosting your experience along the way! It’s also a great resume building and networking opportunity as well.
This position would coordinate the event day volunteers at the conference. Working with the conference chair and the event logistics coordinator, the volunteer coordinator would contact and train (if necessary) event day volunteers well in advance of the conference, and then register and coordinator those volunteers on event day.
- Organize list of event day volunteers
- Contact all event day volunteers beforehand to ensure they understand their specific role and responsibilities
- Register and coordinate volunteers on the day of the event
- Prior volunteer coordinating experience
- Team player and natural leader
- Organized; skilled communicator and coordinator
- Email and technology experience
- Passion for the health care interpreter industry
Duration of Position
Average 1-2 hours a week
deadline to apply
Monday, March 15th, 2016